Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Freebie! While you were out for subs


Dear fellow Teachers and Friends,

In the past month I have been subbing my brains out all across this city. Whether if it is preschool or seniors in high school, teachers like to have notes written about the day. They like it to be orderly and neat (although I'm sure some may prefer the post-it note chaos version too). 

I created this note page to help simplify your subbing day.

This page helps me to organize my thoughts. 
I encourage you to leave something like this for your substitute teachers, or if you ARE the substitute why don't you try this out, or better yet get artsy and make your very own!

Until next time,
Aleia



1 comment:

  1. This is great, Aleia! How organized. I bet teachers are totally blown away when they get back and find this!
    I'm adding this to my Pinterest.

    Xoxo
    -Krista
    Igetmycraftyfrommymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete